How to Prepare and Register for the Mock Board Exam
- Create an online account.
- Prepare your workspace.
- Register to the exam.
- Getting Help.
Create an online profile account
- Navigate to www.mockboardexam.com.
- In the top navigation menu click "Log-in/Create New Account".
- Fill out the 'Create new account' form to create your online profile with our site.
Must be all lowercase
Must have at least 8 characters and contain, at least 1 digit(s), 1 lower case letter(s), 1 upper case letter(s), 1 non-alphanumeric character(s)
- Fill in the remainder of your profile form and click "Create my new account"
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address. If you can't find the email, please check your junk or spam folder.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains to confirm your new account, you'll be brought back to this site and automatically logged into your account.
You now have an account on the site and can use your username and password to log in at any time.
Preparing your workspace
The Mock Board Exam is has not been tested for mobile and hand held device compatibility.
To ensure the WCCMT Mock Board Exam functions correctly, it is recommended you upgrade and perform the following browser and operating system checks.
Download and install the most recent browser versions
Required Browser Settings
Cookies are enabled
Pop-ups are enabled
* Note: Add-on toolbars added to your browser can act as pop-up blockers (Yahoo Toolbar, Google Toolbar, and MSN Toolbar). If your browser has any of these installed, disable their blocking feature.
Flash player plug-in is installed and enabled
Register for the Mock Board Exam
- Once you have properly prepared your workspace, pick a convenient time that allows approximately 3 1/2 hours to complete the exam.
- Clear all distracts.
- 'Log-in' to the online account that you created earlier.
- Navigate to the 'Register for Exam' page. Click on the Mock Board Exam title.
- When prompted for an "enrollment key" - use the one provided by WCCMT to gain access to the exam area.
- When ready, begin the WCCMT Mock Board Exam. Good Luck!
You will need to allow approximately 3 1/2 hours to complete the exam.
Screen Freezes During Exam
- Refresh or reload the current exam page by clicking on the 'refresh' button to the right of the web page url address.
Viewing Exam Results
- To display your exam results for each exam section attempt.
- On the right of your screen click on ‘My home’.
- To display the Over-view Report (highest attempt for the two sections) or display the User Report (highest grade for each exam section).
- Navigate to the exam page; under the NAVIGATION title click on My exams > Mock exam.
- Under the ADMINISTRATION title click on Course administration > Grades
- On the right of your screen click on My exams > Mock Exam.
Admin Assistance: Email email@example.com for information about the mock exam and to request an enrollment key.
Technical Assistance: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance. It is important that you provide as much information as you can about the problem (page URL or address where the problem occurs, what you were trying to accomplish at the time the error occurred, any error message received and if possible include any relevant screen shots). Provide your full name, contact email address.