WCCMT Mock Board Exam
About the site
West Coast College of Massage Therapy (WCCMT) and its agents are making the Mock Board Exams available to graduates of WCCMT as an educational resource in preparation for the CMTBC board examinations.
"You" and "your" refers to each learner who is a registered user of mockboardexam.com.
"We" and "our" and "us" refer to WCCMT and its authorized agents.
- Please read all of the Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website.
- Registration: Graduates of WCCMT and registered users of mockboardexam.com are eligible to participate in the Mock Board Exam for a period of 90 days from date of registration, or until the posted end-of-session date.
- Browse at your own risk.
(Note: site links include internal link and only those links back to moodle.org)
Please note that you access and use the Websites at your own risk. WCCMT is not responsible for any type of loss or damage which you may sustain as a result of accessing and using the Websites. WCCMT assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other Websites to which the Websites have links and if you access any such linked Websites you do so at your own risk. WCCMT’s inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement by WCCMT of the materials on such Websites.
The Websites are accessed via the world-wide web (“WWW”) which is independent of WCCMT. Your use of the WWW is at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. WCCMT has no responsibility for any information or services obtained by you on the WWW.
WCCMT reserves the right to modify, supplement, move or delete portions of or add to the Websites at any time with or without notice.
- Copyright: Copyright for this website is held by WCCMT. All rights reserved. Copyright for all material found on this website is held by WCCMT.
- Intellectual Property
All copyright and other rights (including database rights, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and all other intellectual property rights) in and to the Websites and their contents are owned by WCCMT or are otherwise used by WCCMT as permitted under applicable laws. Unless WCCMT explicitly states otherwise in writing, you may view textual or graphic content of the website, you are not permitted to download, copy or print any textual or graphic content of the Websites.
You agree not to copy, reproduce, store in any medium (including in any other websites), distribute, transmit, modify, alter, disseminate, create derivative works from all or any part of any of the Website or edit any part of any of the Website other than as permitted above without obtaining WCCMT’s prior written consent.
- Permissions: You may not reproduce or otherwise use the exam materials found on this site. You are NOT permitted to make copies for your personal or commercial uses.
- Your Code of Conduct
When participating on or using the Websites, you undertake not to: –
- Promote or solicit any illegal activity on the Websites;
- Transmit, post or forward any advertisements or junk mail on or to the Websites;
- Engage in any unacceptable behaviour including without limitation using foul or obscene language, harassing, threatening, distressing, embarrassing or intimidating any other user, person or entity;
- Transmit, post or forward any material which is unlawful, harmful, obscene, demeaning, defamatory, threatening, abusive, sensitive, harassing, vulgar, pornographic, crude, sexist, hateful or otherwise offensive to any other Website user, person or entity on any basis including without limitation on the basis of gender, race, religious affirmation or sexual preference;
- Transmit, post or forward any material which contains viruses or other computer programming routines or engines which damage or interfere with any system, data or information;
- Transmit, post or forward any material in which you do not own the copyright (or any other relevant intellectual property rights) or otherwise have permission to distribute electronically;
- Transmit, post or forward any information or material that in any way infringes any intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party nor shall you change or delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice on the Websites or any content of the Websites;
- Use the Websites in any manner that adversely affects their availability to other users;
- Use the Websites in any manner which is contrary to applicable laws or regulations;
- Provide WCCMT with any false Information; or
- Impersonate in any manner any other Websites user or adopt an inappropriate log in name and/or password.
- Specific Prohibitions
You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Websites nor may you attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any of the Websites.
You agree to use all Websites for lawful purposes only and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict the use of any of the Websites by, any third party. WCCMT does not permit any third party to in any way frame the Websites without obtaining WCCMT’s prior written consent.
- Computer Viruses and Errors
Whilst WCCMT will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain or promulgate any errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code or harmful components and will be uninterrupted, WCCMT makes no warranty or representation that this will be the case. It is recommended that you should virus check all materials downloaded from the Websites and regularly check for the presence of errors, viruses, bugs, other malicious code and harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability: The WCCMT is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages howsoever caused and arising from your use of mockboardexam.com or from the purchase, licensing, use or performance of any products or services made available on this website. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, information on this website.
- No Warranty: While WCCMT makes every effort to keep the content on mockboardexam.com current, no representations, warranties or conditions are given (either express or implied) that the site will be error-free or completely accurate at all times. The information, goods and services available on this website are provided "as is." WCCMT expressly disclaims any warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, that your use will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free. At any time and without notice, WCCMT may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update the content of the website, as well as the goods and services made available on mockboardexam.com. WCCMT is not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages howsoever caused arising out of the use of this website, of any software that may be available for download or the purchase or license of any goods or services on mockboardexam.com.
- Contacting Us: If there are any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions you may contact us using the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mockboardexam.com is the property of the West Coast College of Massage.
- Privacy: The WCCMT’s Mock Board Exam site is a service provided by WCCMT. We collect and process personal information (such as your name and email) that you communicate to us in order to access or use WCCMT Mock Board Exam site. This information is collected and used solely for the purposes of administration of registration, aggregation of Mock Board Exam user data and curricula needs assessment or for purposes consistent with those aims and is subject to and WCCMT’s Terms and Conditions.
If you register for the exam, we will ask for your e-mail address. For security purposes, you will be asked to sign in using your mockboardexam.com username and password. Only you and WCCMT administrators and their authorized agents can view this information.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
; To personalize your experience
; To process exam results information
- Your information, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering exam results.
At any time you may unenroll from an exam using the website interface or request by email that your account be deactivated. Please note that in the event of deactivation, all your preferences will be lost.
- Security: The WCCMT’s Mock Board Exam site has physical and technical measures in place with its authorized agents to ensure the security of information. Servers reside in Canada with 24/7 on-site security.
Although we will make every reasonable effort to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration by third parties, you should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the Internet.
- Links to Other Sites: The site may contain links to other sites. Once you enter another website, be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy and security practices of such other sites. We encourage you to look for and review the privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit through a link on WCCMT’s Mock Board Exam or any site that collects personal information from you.